Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Town at Busch Gardens

Well I am FINALLY getting around to posting our trip to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens!
It was really a lot of fun, and Sweetness and I really got into the spirit of the most wonderful time of the year! I will leave you with a whole slew of pictures to scroll through, without much commentary from me haha..... I am working on a great post for tomorrow about 2009 and what it brought into our lives!!! Stay tuned.... and enjoy Christmas Town!





An awesome candy tree in a bakery!






We decided to ride ONE ride, due to my severe neck injury. I can not ride roller coasters anymore. But This was us on the Merry Mixer and boy was it fun and soooo CCCOOOLD!!!!
My Sweetness under the most beautifully lit tree......
This was the Waterford Crystal tree. Every ornamnet on her was like $65 because they are all made from Waterford Crystal!! So pretty!

We saw real emperor penguins. So cute! The one on the right is actually sleeping!

We hope everyone had a wonderful CHRISTmas and HIS love was made real to you again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment