Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2012

11 months old already!!!!! (and 49 weeks if your counting)


Another month has passed us so quickly, it hardly even seems real that Chloe is already 11 months old!!!  But yesterday she was 11 months exactly-- as well as 49 weeks!!!  Her 1 year birthday has been a date that seemed so very far away, and now it is breathing down my neck.  I almost have a 1 year old!!!
She is soooooo busy now...... goodness gracious, this child can not hold still for a minute.  As you can see she wont even leave the dry erase board alone now for her weekly picture!!!  She is such an inquisitive little girl and I am happy about that- but wow does she keep me hopping!!!
Miss Priss was not feeling particularly well this past weekend.  So when we took these pictures yesterday she was not wanting to cooperate at all.  I absolutely adore this outfit, and I have been saving it to be one of the outfits she will be having her one year photos made in, so I may try to get some better pictures one day this week when she is her normal happy self.  And I can't hardly wait until her 1 yr professional pictures are made on Saturday Oct. 6th!!!
But we had a pretty low-key weekend, just enjoying spending time with her and Sweetness.  Life gets so busy during the week I feel like I don't see either one of them much at all.




Oh a small bit of good news:  Chloe's birth mom L said she would like to come to her 1st birthday party!!!  I am really happy about that!  Now whether she actually makes it or not we will have to see, but she said her boyfriend and his sister would like to come as well.  I would love to have that picture for Chloe as she grows into a young lady of her birth mom and me at her 1 year birthday.  Unfortunately we were not able to get any pictures together when she was born due to her parents, so this would be a wonderful beginning for her to build a relationship with Chloe.
I hope the Lord blesses you all with a great week and you begin to enjoy this cooler Fall weather that is now upon us!!!  I know we will be outside a lot more often ourselves!!!  Happy Fall Y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment