Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Six Months of Wedded Bliss!!!!!

I can hardly believe that tomorrow will mark Sweetness and I's six month wedding anniversary!! It has with out a doubt been the best six months of my life! The Lord sure knew what He was doing when He brought him into my life.

I can not imagine my life with out him, his smile, his touch, his sweet kisses. Thank you babe for loving me in a way I needed, but never even knew! I can not wait to see what new adventures God has in store for us......


Below are some more wedding photos, some of my favorites out of the 1000 we have! I must give a shout out to my amazing photographer, Keith Cephus. He truly captured the essence of our day! Click here to check out some more of his awesome work.











My beautiful Maid of Honor (and BFF) Kate




and Kate's baby girl, Katianna....soooo sweet!










He was doing THE twist!!!


And who knows what I was doing???


This was the best day of my life!!! I will love you forever.




And then we were off to our honeymoon in the beautiful Colorado Rockies!!!! We had such a blast snow skiing, we did not want to come home!!



Update on tomorrow:

I had my pre-op visit at the hospital today. They got ALL pertinent information, and took my blood. I mean a huge pet peeve of mine is people asking the same thing OVER and OVER. I mean is there no congruity to the team? Every person you sit with wants to know what your having done (shouldn't they know that?), how old you are, your doctor etc. It gets so aggravating. THEN, the nurse from the anesthesiologist calls and asks all the same questions again, like 4 hours later!!!! UGHHHHH!


I digress. Surgery is scheduled for noon, I have to be there at 10 am. I will try to post a little update tomorrow evening after I sleep off the anesthesia.
Thank you to all my prayer warriors out there who are praying for us. We can feel it. Please pray this goes smoothly, and is a total success for our IVF cycle in 3 weeks!!
A Scripture for tonight:
"The heavens tell about the glory of God. The skies show that His hands created them. Night after night they make it known."
-Psalm 19:1-2

4 comments:

  1. its been six months and my love for you today is even greater than that great day!
    i love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Heather! I am here to visit. Glad you started your blog. And as for IVF... been there done that... twice! (ICSI, actually). Good luck. Being a mama is pretty great! Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bride you were...just found your blog and have enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, thanks for showing me love! Your pictures bring me back to your day just like it was yesterday! I can't believe that it's already been 6 months! Best of luck to Sean and you as you undergo your IVF procedure. You'll make great parents and God will bless you!

    ReplyDelete