Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Progress Report

Hey ladies...... I am sitting here at work, about to fall asleep. I have so needed this long weekend we just had, but boy do I need a day to recuperate. I am so tired, and I have to teach another class in just 2 short hours!!!

But Sweetness and I were just thinking how wonderful our life is right now. I mean everything is pretty much perfect! We have a beautiful home, beautiful yard, two great dogs, an INCREDIBLE marriage, 2 good paying jobs, and money in the bank! The only thing we don't have is a baby- but we now have that so close on the horizon that we are really pumped about it!!!

So when my cycle begins on or around June 25th, then I will be doing the birth control pills for about 15 days, and then start stimming. SO after the whole cycle is done, we should be having a beta test at the end of July or early August. I am sooooooo sooooooo hoping we finally are able to get pregnant!!! I cant even imagine the joy after all this time, waiting, money and tears!!

I really dont have too much to say, we are kind of boring people but I just wanted to update you guys and let you know I did not fall off the face of the Earth. Sometime this week I am going to try to upload several of the pictures I have taken over the last couple months. I am so bad about uploading them, it takes blog.ger so long to do it and I get frustrated!!!

Thank you all for the sweet emails, they mean a lot to us!!!

Talk again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment