Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Friday, August 6, 2010

Barely any follicles!!

So I went in for my first follicle scan, and I am getting worried. There were maybe 3 SMALL follies on each ovary! Last time we did this, we had like 13 on each side! WTH????

I asked the doc if I should be worried and she said it has only been 4 days of stimming, so not to worry. But seriously this is why I am worried..... I can not be sure where the medicines were, or how they were stored before they were donated to me, and then Sweetness accidentally left a couple of the boxes of Repro.nex in the car in the heat the day we got them. I asked about this when it happened but they of course had no way of telling us if the meds were still okay or not. So I am scared that the meds have not been stored correctly, and may have lost their potency??!!! And I am so thankkful for the medications being donated to me, but the truth is they expire this month and I have no idea what temps they were exposed to before I received them, and I am just worried they are not working as well as they should.

UGHHH I am not sure what to do at this point. I thought about secretly taking more than they prescribed for tonight, but then I would be more worried I guess. Why cant this just go easy???

So I have to call the phone tree tonight to see what my instructions are, but she said they will probably have me come back tomorrow for a scan, that alone makes me nervous also.

Hi I'm Heather, and I am a nervous nelly about everything today! lol

Well I will update when I know more. Thank you for all the sweet text messages letting me know you are reading this blog. Other than that, everything is going splendid. Sweetness and I could not be any happier, I am truly so blessed with the most amazing husband ever!!! I just adore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment