Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Friday, April 6, 2012

Our first tooth and Visiting Grandma!!

Happy Friday!!!  It's Good Friday and this is such an important day in the life of a christian.  I hope everyone out there takes a moment to stop and thank the LORD for what he did for us!!!  It's Friday but Sunday is coming!!!

I have gotten a little behind in my postings of our princess!!!!  After we got her Easter Pictures done, we went over to my parents'  house and ate dinner with the family.  Well Miss Priss was hungry as well, and since she has been eating solid food now, my Mom wanted to feed her some sweet potatoes!! 

 If you don't know this about me already, I like my baby to be kept clean, but I also realize that the tactile senses are very important to be explored for correct neural development.  So we stripped her down to her diaper and just let her go at it.  She had SOOOOO much fun as you can see from these pictures.  I took some video as well, she was just squealing with delight!!!
 Such a fun memory!!!
 Then the day before that she was dressed in one of my favorite outfits, I actually ordered this online before she was even born.  I just love pink and black together and thinks she looked adorable.


Baby girl also cut her first little toofie this week!!!It is her front bottom tooth, and its just poking through the skin!!!  My baby is hitting all theses milestones and that means she is progressing perfectly.  That is now so much more important to me know with the diagnosis of NF-1 in her.
Which brings me to the last thing of this post.  I wanted to thank all of you for your kindness and prayers for my girl.  We are doing amazing as a family and Chloe is healthy and happy!!!  We are so excited to be able to celebrate her first Easter on Sunday and praise the Lord for His mercy and His touch on my girl!!!

Much love to you all...... and Happy Easter!!!  He is Risen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment