Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a week....

Wow! I am so busy with this new job, I am just exhausted. I think my body is feeling it too. I was 8 days late this month. Of course we were hoping maybe.....just maybe.....but as usual in the IF world, it was not to be.

But I am so looking forward to this weekend. On Sunday, Sweetness and I celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary! And to show you how amazing he is, he has booked us a weekend getaway in the OBX at an awesome Bed and Breakfast, AND scheduled a couple's massage for Saturday afternoon. Woo hoo!!!! So we are leaving Friday around noon, we are both taking Friday off, and heading on down. I will be sure to take lots of pictures. We plan to get some sparkling grape juice and use our toasting flutes form our wedding and eat the top layer of our wedding cake, I can't wait!!!

So hope you have all had a good week. My heart breaks for the sweet people of Haiti tonight. I know the Lord sees them and has them in the palm of His hand. Thanks for stopping by my friends' blogs and showing them support in their terrible time of loss. Jeanna did deliver her twin boys, and she is home now trying to heal.

I will post our weekend pictures when we get back!!!! :))))

1 comment:

  1. You deserve this little trip so much honey. I hope you guys have a wonderful time and Happy Anniversary!!!

    I am so sorry for your friends loss. May God be with her during this difficult time.

    Kami

    ReplyDelete