Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Still pondering our choices.....



Hey ladies!!! Just wanted to let you know I am still here. We are pondering several choices at the moment. But before I share all of those with you, we are waiting on our doctor to call as he promised he would by end of the week. After he calls, we will have a better idea of how we are going to proceed.

And I must give a big shout out to my girl Tina- who found out today her first beta was 550!!! 550 people!!! We are thinking definitely twins!!!! So happy for her- she is the sweetest, most amazing woman and she will be a beautiful pregnant mommy to inspire us all!!! Love you girl!!!

And as I told you in my last post I have 5 friends finding out the results from their IVF this week. Tina is one- BFP- another friend sadly got a BFN from her second IVF, and my other friend who on Monday got a first beta of 18, sadly it went down to 8 - and she has miscarried. My heart aches for her, so please stop by her blog and give her a virtual hug, because we all know this pain too well. Love you Tammy!!! And there are still 2 more to come in tomorrow!!!!

But I do find myself genuinely happy for them, and sad for the others at the same time. Infertility SUCKS and I would not wish it on my worst enemy. It is just awful. But if we stick together we can support each other emotionally. I will be back to blog tomorrow when I know something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment