Lilypie Pregnancy: Days and Weeks Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2012

37 weeks old!!!!

Well another week down, and Baby girl is growing fast!!!  She is just too precious for words.... I know I say that every week, but man I love her so much!!!

 She has begun to pull her legs up under her now, so I believe she may start crawling any day!!  I actually caught her sleeping in that position for a nap the other day- she had her butt clear up in the air!!!!  I wanted to get a picture but I would have woken her up and Mommy did not want a cranky baby with no nap on her hands!!!
 She still weighs 17 lbs, and in size 2 diapers, and mostly still in her6 mo clothes, some 9 mos just for length!!  Speaking of clothes, I set up a facebook page to sell her clothes that she has grown out of.  It is not attached to my personal page at all, so if any of you have a baby girl or are pregnant with one, I have a ton of beautiful Newborn, 3 month, 3-6 month and 6 month clothes on their right now, and am adding more each week.  If you are interested in having a look, please email me at heathermarsden117 at gma.il dot com (or comment on this post) and I will send you a link on how to view them.  If you wish to buy anything, comment under the picture with your PayPal email address and I will send you an invoice and ship it to your address on PayPal.  It works great!!!

 We had some fun this weekend, and took some fun pictures that I will post in the next day or so in another post, but we have learned to cherish these weekends with our girl- there just is not enough time!!!
Hope everyone has a fabulous week, and try to stay cool - this heat is awful!!!!  I need my spring and so looking forward to fall and celebrating the holidays with my girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment